Skip to main content

Survivors and Dependents

Applies to:
  • Dependents or spouses of veterans who have died or are totally and permanently disabled as the result of a service connected disability or died while evaluated as having a total and permanent disability, or
  • Dependents or spouse of a person who is listed as a POW or MIA.

Required Paperwork:

1. A copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE):

  • Apply for VA educational benefits. Click the "Find Your Education Benefits Form" button and answer the questions.
  • Note: You will receive your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) in the mail in approximately 30-45 days.

2. Once you are registered for classes, fill out a GI Bill Certification Request Form.

Follow Us on Social Media

Here's what we're talking about on Twitter: