The following forms may be scanned and emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 304-293-6937 or 304-293-7024, dropped off at the Office of WVU Veterans Affairs (located on the Ground Floor of the Mountainlair across from the Games Area) between 8:15AM – 4:45PM Monday -Friday or mailed to Office of WVU Veterans Affairs, PO Box 6898, Morgantown, WV 26506-6898.
- 22-1995-ARE Request for change of program or place of training
- 22-5495-ARE Dependents request for change of program or place of training (Under Provisions of Chapters 33 and 35, Title 38, U.S.C.)
You may also print the following forms to apply for your VA Benefits. These forms should be mailed to the VA Regional office.
St. Louis Regional Office
400 South, 18th Street
St. Louis, MO 63103
Phone Number 800-827-1000
- 22-1990-ARE Application for VA benefits
- 22-5490-ARE Dependents application for VA educational benefits
- 22-1990e-ARE Application for family member to use transferred benefits
- 22-8691 Application for work-study allowance